Shelving Unit CESARO
Interior designers today prefer to replace sideboards with shelves. They look airy and light and combine storage space with decorative value. With Cesaro, decorative objects can be skillfully staged on the unusual shelves. Coffee table books find enough space on this elegant shelving unit, as do small items sorted into tins and boxes. Also ideal for the home office. About the designer: Andreas Weber has already received a number of awards for his work. His design vocabulary is emphatically straightforward and striking. His furniture consists of stand-alone pieces that are as beautiful and special as individual gems.
- Designer shelving from the studio of the well-known furniture designer Andreas Weber exclusively for KARE. A stylish showcase for your books, vases and decorative objects
- The individual shelves are a small work of art. Partly made of fine ash wood veneer, partly of ceramics in earth tones
- A coating of pure brass gives the bookshelf its modern elegance and warm radiance
- The ceramic elements make each wall unit unique, slight deviations from the illustration are possible
- Cesaro bookshelf offers plenty of space for tidying up and storing things. A perfect addition to the desk in the home office