Sideboard RAVELLO 4 Doors by designer Morten Georgsen
They make a lasting impression, these young classics from the Ravello furniture collection. The design: distinctive lines meet spirited Sheesham wood, while slim handles and delicate frames and legs add elegance. This solid wood furniture has everything you need for an enduring friendship. Handcrafted from solid wood, it represents lasting value, with forms influenced by Scandinavian modernity outlasting every trend. The Ravello collection was designed by the well-known Danish furniture designer Morten Georgsen exclusively for KARE. His philosophy: simple but significant.
- Large sideboard with fronts and body in solid Sheesham wood in the best Scandinavian design tradition - a modern classic with lots of storage space
- Also suitable as a TV board thanks to the round openings in the back for cables
- Exclusively designed for KARE by the well-known Danish furniture designer Morten Georgsen
- Expressive: The strikingly grained Sheesham wood is harder than oak, while its play of colours varies between golden yellow and reddish brown
- Each item of furniture from the collection is a charming one-off piece, characterised by craftsmanship and the beautiful play of the lines and colours of the grain
- 68 x 200 x 45 centimeters (H/W/D)